Translating Breez into an unsupported language
To translate the Breez interface into a new language:
- Click here for all the app strings.
- To add a new language, simply copy the app_en.arb file and and change its suffix to the new language's code. For example:
- English: app_en.arb
- Portuguese: app_pt.arb
- Spanish: app_es.arb
- Translate the strings into the new language.
- Open a PR with the new app_xy.arb file.
- Our developers will review and integrate the new language to the Breez code base.